Airline passengers have revealed the things they hate most about flight attendants in a survey for an Australian newspaper.
Below are the ten most common answers. How many of the ten can you relate to or have witnessed?
1. You ignore female passengers and spend the entire trip flirting with the men.
2. You bump passengers as you walk down the aisle or spill drinks, and don’t apologise.
3. You wake sleeping travellers to try and sell them things
4. You refuse to help people get their luggage into the overhead storage compartments.
5. You make passengers wait too long for drinks or food and you don’t clean up the meals quick enough.
6. You resent being asked to help, and it shows.
7. You let children run riot on the plane.
8. You tell people to turn their iPods off.
9. You disappear when people need you and don’t come when you’re buzzed.
10. You’re rigid with the rules when some leeway could be given.
The survey also revealed flight attendants’ main gripes included passengers leaving the door open when peeing, people refusing to make eye contact with them and having to lift heavy bags into the overhead bin.
Published on June 11, 2009 | Filed Under Travel
speak your mind